Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Updates....Recipe Creating...and more...

Hello! Bonjour! Salut!


Just a quick blog update to say hellllloooo and that I am in the process of doing some blog updates (as you can probably see haha) Sooo, thanks for being patient.


Been playing around with the color theme and the text....Green/Sage and burgundy?? Green/Sage and Lilac?? Ohhh the color ideas are endless, haha. I've been thinking about other little fixer uppers that I can do too. Still brainstorming. ;)


Also, have been working on editing tons of new foodie recipe pics for ya! Will be posting more recipes in the next day or so. (yaaay!)


SO until then, my lovely fellow foodies and Raw'kers....Keep on raw'kin and I hope your kitchen adventures are sweet!......and savory. ;)


*Happy and Healthy Eating!*

Peace, love....and cyber hugs!
*Shauna*

No comments:

Post a Comment