Thursday, April 17, 2014

Chop chop...there goes a finger.....

ACK!


Yesterday.....while chopping lovely Jalepenos with my lovely new knives............I stupidly decided to chop off the tip of my finger and nail. Yeah, not so lovely haha.


OMG! Ouch!


Soo, I am here to tell you, besides (ouch)...that typing is a real pain in the.....well, finger. ;) SOO, I'm going to take a week off of blogging for Medical leave hehe. I'll take this time 'off' to do some recipe organizing etc....


No worries my friends, this little gimpy girl will be back soooon. Promise. (Unless I chop off another digit......oh my gosh...just saying that, gave me the shivers)


I would post pictures, but I'm pretty sure no one wants to see that creepiness. {{eeeew}}


Alright my foodies.....me and my bandaged finger are outa here.


I'll be back soooooon!


LOVE, Hugs and Kitchen Madness to you ALL!

Til next blog!

*Shauna*

1 comment:

  1. Ow, baby girl! You didn't mention when we talked ... ow, ow ow. The ceramic knives, yes? Ouch ouch ouch. Much shared creepification, my sweet. Mend soon and well.
    I'll talk w/you soon.

    xo
    Tante

    ReplyDelete